That $%^^*% projector is becoming the bane of my existence. Hopefully we won't have similar problems next week. Just in case we do, I want you all to check out an audio slide show that I created at EI, something I would like to use as the start of a discussion about multimedia and what it can do:
Friday, March 6, 2009
class last night
I really enjoyed Devin's unplugged presentation last night and hope the students found it useful.
That $%^^*% projector is becoming the bane of my existence. Hopefully we won't have similar problems next week. Just in case we do, I want you all to check out an audio slide show that I created at EI, something I would like to use as the start of a discussion about multimedia and what it can do:
That $%^^*% projector is becoming the bane of my existence. Hopefully we won't have similar problems next week. Just in case we do, I want you all to check out an audio slide show that I created at EI, something I would like to use as the start of a discussion about multimedia and what it can do:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment